Indian celebrity chef, Sanjeev Kapoor has kindly written the foreword to each of the five books in the 'From Birmingham to Bombay' series.
World renowned and respected, Sanjeev has attained many awards for his accomplishments including:
- Conferred with ‘Best Chef of India’ award by the Government of India.
- Chosen as Indian ambassador for the United Nation’s Clean Cookstoves campaign for underprivileged people in the developing countries.
- Represented India in 2012 in World Association of Chefs’ Societies (WACS) at Daejon, South Korea and initiated the Indian ancient ways of ‘Ayurvedic Cooking’ to the world of chefs.
- The most famous face from the Indian subcontinent, with continuous presence on Indian TV for nearly two decades through his cookery show ‘Khana Khazana’. On International TV he has prominently featured with Rachel Ray,
- His restaurants: Sanjeev Kapoor’s Khazana, The Yellow Chilli, Signature and Sura Vie are buzz words for the best in their category in India and many other countries.
- His Wonderchef brand is enabling Indian women to empower themselves by starting their own business of selling world-class Kitchen gadgets.
- www.sanjeevkapoor.com attracts more than 7,000,000 page views per month and over 5 lac fans follow him on Facebook. His website contains more than 8,000 proven recipes.